Time to Prepare: 5 minutes
Storage: Store in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
Try a new way to enjoy your ice cream by creating this divine raspberry ripple nice cream. Crammed full of vitamins and nutrients from the raspberry powder, it will not only satisfy your sweet cravings but will give you that energy boost in your day. Tickle your tastebuds the natural way with smooth and decadent carob drizzle which helps to assist your digestion and ease your stomach.
For the nice cream:
- 3 frozen bananas
- ½ cup of frozen raspberries plus a few extra for crushing in at the end
- 1 teaspoon of raspberry powder
- 3 tablespoons of coconut cream
For the carob drizzle:
- 1 tablespoon of carob powder
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon of coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup (optional)
- A small saucepan
- A spatula
- Baking paper
- Loaf tin
- Serving bowls
- Ice cream scooper
- Simply add all the ingredients (saving a few frozen raspberries aside) for the raspberry nice cream and blend until it resembles soft serve nice cream, crush in the remainder frozen raspberries on top. Pop in the freezer to set for at least 2 hours.
- Heat up the coconut oil, coconut cream and maple syrup in your saucepan and then add in your carob powder, mix in well and then take off the heat once a smooth sauce forms.
- Scoop out your nice cream once it’s ready (will take about 20 minutes to soften up) into your serving bowls and spoon over the cooled carbo drizzle.
#sugarfree #naturalway #carobpowder #raspberrypowder
Recipe Creator and founder of nikibakes
Many thanks to https://www.indigo-herbs.co.uk/ for their raspberry powder and carob powder, check them out today! 🙂